Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It is that time of the year again...
















April…the month of joyous moments…A year ago, I was there…Feasting my eyes…buds sprouting here and there…purple and white crocuses, blazing pink and white cherry blossoms painting the sidewalks…SubhanAllah!

At this present moment in time…are they still like so? Or already wilting away?

Oh! I do love those long walks..alone in the woods and parks…bringing with me, my ‘little faithful friend’…

Click! Click!

Pictures…are all I have now. At least…Moments….frozen in time…especially those yellow blossoms, swaying their proud heads in the gentle breeze…

I wonder when it will be? That my fingers might get to touch… your gentle petals all over again?

2 comments:

D said...

Come, come, come... They're all beckoning you!!! Spring is a lil' funny this year but I believe, the shining sun will smile with us a little longer this year!

Umi Kalthum Ngah said...

Dearest D,

Wished I could...

Will only be there for about 2 weeks in July..that would be summer already...

Will do sometime...Insya Allah...

Thank you for your thoughts and invitation..