Sunday, October 4, 2009

Puteri Salsabila....2nd. Reprint..


All Praises be to God (Alhamdulillah...) for making it possible for my book, Puteri Salsabila to be in its 2nd. reprint (September - just last month). I received the news when it was listed here (but for non-Malay readerss, maybe the source would not be understood). Anyway, just sharing my happiness...


I have also found a review of the book Puteri Salsabila. A very hilarious one indeed! For Malay Language readers, please click here... (Thank you to blogger Adi Jeff).

As it is, 2 more of my other books have also been reprinted last year i.e. Sentuhan Muttaqeen and Seungu Lavendar.

For this, I just want to say:

Thank you to readers for buying my books and most important of all - for reading them. I do hope my Malay Language readers will continue to enjoy reading my books...

No comments: