Monday, October 18, 2010

Caught by surpise!




Little did I know that I would be one of the subjects of entry for Madam Ainon Mohd.’s (the President of PTS Publications Sdn. Bhd.) blog ...

For Malay Language readers, the entry in her blog Universiti Terbuka PTS (or literally translated as ‘ PTS Open University’) is here.

Don’t know why…

But I do appreciate her highlighting this…even though, I think I owe it to my other half – for his ever ready attitude and willingness to send me to the venue and then pick me up at the end of the never ending workshops….Mdm Ainon's entry motivates me to continue adopting her new ideas and exploring new ventures in writing more books…

There are at times though..deep down inside, when I feel like ‘life for me is fast approaching into its twilight years’ especially sitting there amongst those young and vibrant participants at the writing workshops. However, when I recall my late father’s voice saying, “You are never too old to learn..Remember that!” then I would dismiss these little voices and instead hold on to his words – real tight…

How about you? Care to join us writers? It is never too late to make a start…Sydney Sheldon started writing his first novel at the ripe age of 52. ;-)

No comments: